Tuesday, March 10, 2009

All smiles here....

Well my life got somewhat interesting the other day. Me and my ex have been split up for a few months now but seems like forever. We hung out last night, which was super awesome. It sucks that we have so many differences, but its like everything seems so in place when we are together. We say that all the time and its crazy because no one we meet makes us feel that way. Don't get me wrong, we had an amazing relationship but like we all know things never stay the same. You either learn to roll with the punches or you look for an exit, and obviously one of us walked out the door. We both know that we want to be together but right now we both have things that are far more important than us right now. Situations like this have its pro and cons but hey with us the good by far out weighs the bad. We both believe in a higher power and our faith will prove it all.

On another note, I kinda upset because things are so slow at work. These people are not tipping and i am not making the money i want. There are so many goals that i am working towards right now and not making my money is starting to affect those goals from ever happening. I'm a positive person so I'm trying my best to keep my head up and a smile on my face. I know things could be alot worse and know there are people out there with bigger worries than my own, so no need to complain. I have a job and i am grateful. A man at work told me today that there is a man in prison today that does not have the ability to wake up every morning and pursue his dreams and i do every single day, so i have no room to say i cant.

I must say I'm in a good place in my life right now. I'm making good friends, somewhat good money, i don't have a want for anything and i wake up happy...finally!!! Ive been through alot this past year and just the little we have had in this year alone, and i feel like a survivor because i didn't not allow my situation to take over. Every situation for me has been nothing more than an experience and a learning process. I look at all the decisions I've made, things I've said, the things I've done and the places I've been and i can honestly say I've grown up a lot. Its such an incredible feeling people.

No comments:

Post a Comment